Divine Hope Reformed Bible Seminary exists to provide Biblical and theological instruction to residents of correctional institutions within the state of Illinois and Indiana. The goal of this rigorous program of Biblical and theological studies is the moral transformation of residents in correctional institutions so that they can live in hope and joy and be a blessing to their families, churches, and communities. Divine Hope’s aim is to foster humility and holiness in our students. We seek to nurture incarcerated men and women who can be examples of moral transformation and who are peacemakers in their prison communities and beyond.
- 2021 Annual Clay Shoot Sport FundraiserFriends of the seminary are invited to our annual clay shoot on Saturday, October 9, 2021. Venue: Deer Creek Hunt Club. 18000 Basswood Rd. Three Oaks, MI 49128 We are shooting at this beautiful venue again–a location equidistant for supporters in Indiana, Illinois, and Michigan. Breakfast provided at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time (7:30 a.m. Central… Continue reading 2021 Annual Clay Shoot Sport Fundraiser
- God’s Providential Preservation of Scripture (Brett Mahlen)Christian believers in prison have their faith under fire much like people on the outside of prison. One of the common challenges to our faith is when Bible critics say something like this: “Well, we don’t really know what the Bible originally said because the Bible comes to us from an oral culture that… Continue reading God’s Providential Preservation of Scripture (Brett Mahlen)
- Sermon “From Shame to Glory” (Paul Ipema)
- 5 Reasons to Pray the Psalms (Ken Anema)
- Herman Bavinck (Part 1): Parentage, Childhood, and Education (Nathan Brummel)